Discover your natural gardening our new product: a 100% natural fertilizer!
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tropical tree, a cousin of Mahogany, a tree indigenous to India called in french: Neem.
Neem oil (or oil Neem) is a fertilizer plant, repellent, vermifuge, insecticide, etc. ... extracted from seeds of neem.
In India the Neem is known and revered since ancient times. Neem-Tree is nicknamed "the village pharmacy." The Indian farmer appreciates its effects on natural insecticide and fungicide.
- Organic matter: 92%
- Nitrogen: 3%
- Phosphorus: 65%
- Potash: 0.10%
- Azadirachtin: 0.21% or 2100 ppm
- Oleic acid, stearic, Palit, linoleic and myristic
- Density: 0.89 g/cm3
- Copper: 0.1 mg / liter
- Iron: 20mg/litre
- Magnesium: 24mg/litre
- Sodium: 30mg/litre
- Sulfur: 2000mg/litre
- Zinc: 5.5 mg / liter
- Nitrogen, sulfur and trace elements to plants
- Improving the health of plants
- Stimulation of natural defenses
- Neem Oil Neemlys is hydrosoluble and easy to use.
- Sprayed on leaves, fruits, branches and trunks of plants in late afternoon avoiding the heat
- Depending on the parasite pressure (diseases, insects) at intervals of 15 to 20 days. During heavy infestation every week.
Agriculture, gardening, horticulture, arboriculture, forestry 2% of oil in the solution (eg 10 liters of oil in 500 liters of water to treat 1 hectare)
Greenwatch: 3% solution
1 liter of water soluble oil Neem can get 50 liter of spray mixture.
Imereos SAS Created by IMEREOS SAS February 2012