The geranium is a perennial herb with leaves and fragrant cut flowers and roses, red or white from Africa. The geranium has over 600 different species. It is now grown mainly in Guinea, Madagascar, Algeria and the Reunion.
Geranium, Pelargonium also called, was already cultivated in Egypt in ancient times and used medication by elders. Today he is best known for its leaves which repel mosquitoes for its therapeutic properties. Its fragrance is sweet and has a strong odor similar to that of the rose.
Method of production: Distillation complete by stripping water
Body distilled: leaves
Latin Name: Pelargonium asperum fe
Country of origin: Madagascar
Quality: 100% pure and natural
Appearance: Clear Mobile Liquid
Color: yellow to greenish brown
Odor: sweet, sweet, pleasant and characteristic
Storage: dry, away from heat and light
Natural compounds contained in the essential oil and can present a risk of allergy in some people: citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linaol
Take a test in the elbow before using your preparations with this essential oil.
- Antifungal powerful
- Antibacterial effective
- Haemostatic remarkable healing
- Promotes the absorption of sugars and starches
- Skin Tonic Astringent
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- Repels mosquitoes
- Weight loss, diabetes, water retention
- Asthenia and general fatigue
- Stretch marks (prevention)
- Shingles, eczema, psoriasis, impetigo, acne, wounds
- Fungal skin infections and gynecological
- Epistaxis (nosebleed)
- Hemorrhoids, rosacea, phlebitis
- Colitis nervous origin
- Osteo-articular rheumatism
- Frictions on the solar plexus, neck and thorax (10-20 drops) or locally for skin diseases and rheumatic pains
- For deep fatigue, 3 drops (diluted in vegetable oil) in massage along the spine,
- Dissemination to repel mosquitoes effectively
- Fumigation for acne
- Weight Loss: lemon juniper, cedar
- Antitobacco: lavender, sage, marjoram
- Distribution: lavender, rosewood, marjoram, eucalyptus, thyme, ...
Caution: Avoid during the first three months of pregnancy
All user tips that you find on the site www.bioterroir, are for informational purposes, www.bioterroir no intention to replace traditional medicine. Essential oils contain active ingredients, we advise you to contact their physicians for specialized uses. Do not use on children under 36 months without the advice of a specialist and do not let the essential oils in their scope.
The company assumes no responsibility www.bioterroir risks concerning the use of essential oils in self-administration.
Cloud Business Services SASCréé par C.B.S SAS