Plant native of Morocco, Oregano compact measuring 30 to 80 inches tall, its leaves are dark green oval, pointed, just cut and have no teeth. The flowers are grouped into inflorecences compact, fragrant, pink purple, surrounded by bracts oval recouvrantes and mounted on upright stems covered with hair.
Antibactérienne powerful broad spectrum of action
Tonic and stimulating general
- Acute and chronic infections, bacterial or viral respiratory tract: bronchitis, sore, flu, sinusitis, laryngitis, tracheitis
- Intestinal infections, bacterial, viral and parasitic: dysentery, amoebiasis, enterocolitis, Crohn
- Infections of the urinary tract: nephritides, cystitis
Dermatoses-infectious and parasitic: scabies, fungal infections, ringworm, abscesses
- Tropical fevers: typhoid, malaria
- Asthénies deep, nervous exhaustion
- Track external possible dilution to 20% in vegetable oil
Precautions for use:
Not recommended during pregnancy
Dermocaustique: never use pure on the skin
All tips that you find on the site www.bioterroir, for informational purposes, www.bioterroir no way a substitute for traditional medicine. Essential oils contain active ingredients, we advise you to send medical specialists for their uses. Do not use on children under 36 months without an expert opinion and not let essential oils within their reach.
The company www.bioterroir disclaims any liability risks regarding the use of essential oils in self-medication.
Cloud Business Services SASCréé par C.B.S SAS