Organic Lemon Essential Oil
Distilled organ: the fruit pericarp (rind)
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Country of origin: Sicily
Culture: certified organic by Ecocert
Quality: 100% pure and natural, unmodified, not deterpenated
· Appearance: clear mobile liquid. May slightly disturb
Colour: pale yellow-green
Odour: fresh, pleasant, sweet and lemony
Storage conditions: dry, away from heat and light
- Booster immunities natural regulator of metabolism,
- Tonic nervous system
- General antiseptic and bactericidal
- Tonic digestive, carminative, depurative General
- Vitamin D-like (action on microcirculation, decrease capillary permeability and increase their Duty), blood thinner, youth retention tissue
- Asthenia, fatigue, state of weariness, loss of concentration
- Infectious and contagious diseases (intestinal, pulmonary, ...), prevention of epidemics
- Tired digestive, liver and pancreas
- Obesity, slimming treatment, cellulite, lymphatic drainage
- Premature aging: hypertension, arteriosclerosis, capillary fragility, wrinkles
- Skin Care: skin rashes, boils, warts, herpes, blackheads, herpes, seborrhea of the face, frostbite, freckles and brittle nails
- Rosacea, phlebitis, haemorrhoids, venous stasis, heavy legs
- Disinfection of air
- In localized applications for skin, brittle nails and skin aging,
- In massage in admixture with other oils for slimming,
- In diffusion for the disinfection of premises.
Do not expose to sunlight after applying this oil very photosensitizing.
Dermoagressive oil: use diluted for sensitive skin.
Recommended in the first three months of pregnancy.
All user tips that you will find on the site www.bioterroir have an informative purpose, www.bioterroir no intention to replace traditional medicine. Essential oils contain active ingredients, we advise you to contact specialist doctors for their use. Do not use on children under 36 months without the advice of a specialist and not allow the essential oils to them.
The company assumes no responsibility www.bioterroir risks in the use of essential oils in self-medication.
Imereos SAS Created by IMEREOS SAS February 2012